In this disclaimer the following will mean:
a. The webpage: every webpage in which ARTIS includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of this disclaimer being applicable to it.
b. The app: the ARTIS app.
c. Use: includes loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting).
d. You: the natural person or legal entity, whether or not with representation, using the webpage.
e. The content: includes texts, images, photos, hyperlinks, audio and/or video clips and/or other objects.
f. Damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including loss of data and items, lost turnover, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
The following applies to the webpage and the app. By using the webpage or app, you agree to this disclaimer.
- ARTIS is committed to regularly updating and/or supplementing the content of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- ARTIS provides the content of the webpage and app in the state in which they are, without warranty or guarantee as to the suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is intended for private use.
- The composition, content and structure of this website are protected by copyright. No part of it may be reproduced and/or made public by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital techniques, Internet, CD-ROM or any other means, without ARTIS’ prior written permission.
- ARTIS is not liable for any damage that has occurred or may occur and results from or is in any way related to the use of the webpage or the inability to consult the webpage.
- ARTIS may change or close down the webpage or the app at its own discretion and at any time with or without prior notice. ARTIS is not liable for the consequences of change or closure.
- Subject to this disclaimer, ARTIS is not responsible for any files of third parties linked to the webpage. Links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the website or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations concerning privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the webpage.
- ARTIS reserves the right to deny you access to the webpage or app and/or from using certain services offered on the webpage. In addition, ARTIS can monitor access to the webpage or app.
- You will protect and indemnify ARTIS, its employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. that are made by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the website, your violation of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
For questions about www.artis.nl or www.micropia.nl or this disclaimer please contact email@example.com.